I enjoy looking at words and seeing if they can have additional meanings…the word that I have considered lately is “family“.
I was born into a family; that’s the automatic meaning of the word. Yet, I am a member of many other families, and gratefully so:
- the body of people I worship with
- the people I work with
- the people I love (which is practically everybody)
- the family of God
- those with interests similar to mine
- cancer patients and our doctors and nurses
- pets, past and present
- bloggers (I think WordPress bloggers are the coolest people around!)
- and of course, this list gets added to as the days go by.
Who is in your family? It will be interesting to hear from you. I’m just fascinated by this topic!
I want to again thank you, my WordPress family, for letting me be a part of you. I’m so glad we’re associated!