As a person who likes to cross my T’s and dot my I’s,
I’ll write this list in two parts.
The first part will be what I NEED.
The second part will be what I WANT.
- for wars to stop.
- for peace to come to all peoples.
- for homeless people to find food and shelter.
- for all children to be able to have breakfast each day.
- for all starving to end.
- for love to prevail and judgments to cease.
- for psychological help to be sought after by the criminals who kill others without caring.
- for safety in our schools and workplaces – safety from evil killers.
- for other things I’m sure I can add to this list later.
- a decent camera – the disposable ones we bought for the wedding just did not work well. Plus, I was always told in writing school that each writer should have a good camera available at all times – like my friend Mary Louise Eklund. Her stories are highlighted by the fantastic pictures she shares with us.
- I’ve debated about whether I want a laptop or not. If I had a laptop, then I probably would be writing all the time – and I still need to live my life. 🙂 So cancel the laptop…
- Time and funds to start self-publishing in the new year (yay!) and balance in my life.
- My head not to grow too big. I want to remember that it’s not all about me.