Anyone who knows me well knows that when I am extremely happy and excited, I say “Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!” (it is not a case of seeing a mouse, ha ha). Well, today I am shrieking in a good way, because dear petrel41 of http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com has nominated me for The Super Sweet Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Petrel! It is such an honor to receive this award. I will thus list the rules for accepting a nomination:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the five super sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a Baker’s Dozen (13) bloggers for this award.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? I used to be the original Cookie Monster, but now my allegiance is to cake.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.
- Favourite Sweet Treat? Pudding.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Late afternoon or after dinner.
- Sweet Nick Name? from my husband: Sweet, or Sweet Peach; from my father-in-law: Sweet One.
Here are my nominees:
2. Cindy at http://cindyknoke.wordpress.com
3. Aimi at http://aimi623.wordpress.com
4. Sophia at http://orchidias.wordpress.com
6. J. H. White at http://poetryoflight.wordpress.com
7. Shandra at http://shandraharris.wordpress.com
8. Shawn at http://shawnrjones12.wordpress.com
9. Harula at http://wordsthatserve.wordpress.com
10. Jahan at http://jaranc.wordpress.com
11. Doris at http://miartedoris.wordpress.com
12. Elaine at http://email@example.com
13. Heather at http://hgstewart.wordpress.com
These nominees are some of the sweetest people I know. I hope you will visit their blogs!
And thank you to ALL of my “peeps” for sending comments and other encouragements. They are really nice to receive! 🙂