You might remember I vaguely said I wanted to read one book per week this summer. Well, now I am making it official, kind of like you guys holding me accountable to my goal.
I made a page so you can check my progress periodically. 🙂
So as not to be perfectionistic about it – I decided that for the weeks I am reading new books for book reviews, I will allow more time to read a book that’s on my “to be read” shelf at home. For instance, right now I know of three more books that I will be reviewing (yay! what a blessing!). So for a week that I am reading one of those, I will say I can take up to two weeks for a “regular book”.
Have a good summer, by the way! 🙂
- Summer Reading Just Got Better (heylouwrites.com)
- Books books books (justonescratch.wordpress.com)
- A Change in Reading Habits or How I learned to Love my Kindle (kepagewriter.com)
- Nobody Has Ever Made This Offer Before: I Am Paying People Back If They Read My Book (jamesaltucher.com)
- Little Free Library (nolafemmes.com)