This week’s poem will use personalization of an inanimate object AND be written with a song melody in mind. See if you can figure out what song was on my mind when I wrote this!
I long to have you!
Go away, you toothless menace!
You bother me
and give me headaches
Go away and I’ll be healthy now
and no more tummy aches, either.
- Poetry Wednesday – The Best of June Poem-A-Day Challenge (so far) (lauramcnaughton.wordpress.com)
- My Poem was published by Poetry24 (kprudchenko.wordpress.com)
- New Poetry (litlove.wordpress.com)
- Why No One Reads Poetry (Anymore) (infinitemonkeytheoremwrite2know.wordpress.com)
- Help Me Be: Praying in Poems (aprilyamasaki.com)
- Are the Romantic Poets, Poets of Nature??? (bloomyebooks.wordpress.com)