True, it is not quite September, yet I am already talking about something coming up in November. But, NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) 2013 is coming sooner than we think, and I wanted to give us time to start thinking about it. This year I participated in NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) in April, and you saw my results on this blog.
A few weeks back, I thought about writing a fictionalized version of my forefathers’ history. After some wise counsel from my mentor, I’ve decided to write that during NaNoWriMo this year. Hmmm….maybe it’s not a coincidence that I thought of the story idea a little while ago, then came a vehicle for it. I’ve posted a milestone widget in my sidebar regarding NaNoWriMo, and I’ve also created a page for it.
If you want to elaborate on one or more of the answers above, please email me at email@example.com, using “NaNoWriMo 2013” in the Subject line. I will be most delighted and appreciative of your support!
- Guest Post: Word Wars With Friends (miriamjoywrites.com)
- How a NaNoWriMo Writer Landed a Book Deal (mediabistro.com)
- National Novel Writing Month (darkteadrinker.wordpress.lv)
- The NaNoWriMo Model (maasmith.com)
- Introducing the story that will rule my life come Novemeber – NaNoWriMo 2013 (codycthomas.wordpress.com)
- Not too Early for NaNoWriMo (pineapplekitty.wordpress.com)
- Maybe the NaNoWriMo bits aren’t so bad (jayeedgecliff.com)
- I’m already thinking about NaNoWriMo (mltrefry.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo prep: generate your novel from characters – post at Multi-story (nailyournovel.wordpress.com)