Since we are already in the Labor Day weekend, I thought I would list ways how we labor other than working at a job.
It is hard work figuring out the opposite sex, if indeed that were even possible. 🙂
The therapist suggested that her client work out the details of her goals.
Those who work out their bodies are one step ahead of the game.
He was working on writing a book.
“Concentrate! Work!” exclaimed the mathematician.
The husband and wife worked on their relationship.
It is easy to work up a sweat on a day like this.
Discipline and work go hand in hand.
I wish you all a very good weekend. Work at making it a good one! 🙂
- Authorities announce DUI crackdown in Sacramento area for Labor Day weekend (blogs.sacbee.com)
- Alabama State Troopers Prepare for Labor Day Weekend (wtvy.com)
- Labor Day Weekend first come, first served camping in California? (ask.metafilter.com)
- A Guide To Labor Day Weekend In Philadelphia: Special Events, Exhibitions, Festivals, Fireworks, Barbecues, Beer Gardens And More (uwishunu.com)
- Labor Day Weekend! (holidaysoftheworld.wordpress.com)