My good buddy Tom from http://readtomlucas.com has given me this award. I am almost speechless (and for me, that says everything! LOL) Tom, you were my first follower ever on Sunshine, and I credit you with half the enthusiasm I have for blogging! I hope my readers look you up. Thank you so much for this award!
I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 other versatile people. Tom, hope you don’t mind, but that has to wait till later…
Next, I am to list seven interesting things about myself. Well, they’re interesting to me, and hopefully they will be to you, too.
1. I was married last December 12, 2012 — the same day that Tom Lucas introduced his new book, Leather to the Corinthians to the world. From Florida to Minnesota, there was just one huge happiness party! 🙂
2. One day when I was in kindergarten, I came home from school and told my mom this fib: “Mom! Ya know what I learned in school today? The colors blue and red are best friends!” Maybe I was born with this wild imagination! 🙂
3. I was a profound sleeptalker and sleepwalker as a child. As an adult, a medication I took rendered me totally forgetful about what my actions were the night before, so I might have walked (or did other things) in my sleep, and occasionally I still talk in my sleep. Fortunately for me, the chemo side effect of insomnia has finally gone, and I don’t need any sleep aids.
4. When I was in second grade and my sister was in fifth, our class got to see her class play. But I panicked because I couldn’t see my sister on the stage. I didn’t recognize her with her stage makeup on!
5. I played “Auntie Em” in my 4th grade reading class school play of “The Wizard of Oz.”
6. As a child, I won a trip on a helicopter for a new store opening. But alas, the helicopter never showed up!
7. I am now back to a normal, 5 day a week schedule at work. I changed it because my writing career is taking off. I am blogging, reviewing books, am a professional proofreader, and hope to enter writing contests and write articles – as well as write all the books on my long list of writing projects! And I will write them all! 🙂