I’m not complaining about people who hate perfume, I don’t like it in large doses either. A lot of people have allergies to scents, and I can understand this, as sometimes I cough when someone has too much on when I’m around.
Much of corporate America has policies prohibiting their employees to wear scents in the workplace due to the increasing amount of allergies.
The perfume hater I am talking about today is my cat Micah. When I reached out to him to say goodbye yesterday morning, as soon as he smelled my hand he recoiled and looked at me as if to say, “Hey, whatcha doin’ to me here?” He evidently smelled Giorgio on my wrist. It took me awhile to figure out why he recoiled, since I usually don’t wear cologne during the week, and usually forget to put it on on the weekends. (I follow my company’s scent policy.) My perfume collection has tapered down to three favorites now, so Micah should be glad I don’t have as much as I used to! 🙂
In contrast to that, my dear departed Tiger was drawn to me when I came back from Jamaica and had my hair in corn rows. He laid on my pillow every time I went to bed, and I fell asleep to the sound of him sniffing my hair. He couldn’t get enough!
Life: what a contrast.
- Xquiscents Perfumes (xquiscents.wordpress.com)
- Perfume Shopping for Yourself or a Friend: How to Do it Right (buyonlineperfumes.wordpress.com)
- Nothing smells better… (fashionforlunch.wordpress.com)
- A scent to remember (watsonscience.wordpress.com)
- How to Apply Perfume – Applying Your Daily Aromatherapy (beautyviral.wordpress.com)
- Get Good Deals on Perfumes You Love (coupons.answers.com)
- Important Tips For Prolonging The Life of Your Perfume (topperfumefragrances.wordpress.com)
- Scent Sensitive- Are you scent sensible? (corrinaleblond.wordpress.com)
- ALLERGY SEASON: Pollen Making People Miserable (whotv.com)
- Business Woman Tip #1 (jhozvicka.wordpress.com)