Micah the cat
not generally a brat
put on a cook’s hat
and cooked for his sister.
He thought he was smart enough
because he watched his human mama
open cans of moist cat food
that smelled delish.
But he wanted to actually cook..
The delicacies his mama made for people
sent him scurrying to his favorite cat cookbook:
The Cat of Cooking.
Mama didn’t see all the proceedings
but a rare sight greeted her when she came home.
Micah had gotten into the refrigerator
and somehow got some pancake syrup in his hair.
When he made homemade pasta,
the flour went up his triangle nose
and some unused, cooked pasta
hung around his tail.
The smell of beef came from his mouth
but his sister rejected him, saying,
“I told you to cook fish for dinner!”
Micah, I guess, was not a winner.
Then Micah became content again
to wait patiently for his cat supper.
Only the best for this interesting cat
and his darling, princess-like sister!
- Daily Prompt: The Cat Says Meow (sunshinefactor.wordpress.com)
- ~ Animal Rescue… 7 Foods You Should Never Feed Your Cat… mightydogshasta ~ (mightydogrescue.wordpress.com)
- The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats Cooking (58daydreams.wordpress.com)
- The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats Cooking (theverybesttop10.com)
- Best Cat Foods That Contain Protein (cats.answers.com)
- What to Do if You Have a Sad Cat (cats.answers.com)
- Naked suspect breaks in, eats cat’s food (krqe.com)