Today in the U.S. it’s Memorial Day. I wish to thank all of the people who died in service to our country and the people who still serve. Freedom is such a precious gift!
Even though it’s the informal start of summer today, I feel like it’s the first day of school – making plans for how I will spend my spare time in this new season and what I want to accomplish. Can you tell, I loved school and college? 🙂
I want to read one new book a week. This is possible because a) I have one bookshelf devoted entirely to books I haven’t read yet, and b) I am a speed-reader.
I want to comment on posts that I like instead of just liking them.
I want to get my spring housecleaning finished before autumn arrives! 🙂
My goal of more, good quality sleep is still on the agenda. To be booted out: freakish nightmare-type dreams. Not good!
I want to work on my list of writing projects more and find an agent.
Most importantly, I want to continue my quest for antiperfectionism. That means, I understand at the outset that I cannot possibly get all these things done, but I have a list of things to do when and if I get the chance. 🙂
Happy, happy summer!
- I want to be a speed-reader (janikedachan.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Second Time Around Blog #15 (emilykarn.wordpress.com)
- Speed reading (lifewithanartsdegree.wordpress.com)
- Encourage a Lifelong Love of Reading for your Child this Holiday (personalcreations.com)
- The Bookshelves (njmagas.wordpress.com)
- Most Beautiful Thing: Literature and Imagination (functionandbeauty.wordpress.com)
- What I’d Say (imightneedanap.com)
- Memorial Day Celebration Ideas (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- Memorial Day (alzjourney.com)
- Memorial Day Honor Those Who Have Fallen in The Defense of Freedom (americanfreedombybarbara.com)